1. Are you worrying about your children, their school success, and what the future holds for them?
2. Do you question your worth as a parent and feel like you’re not doing enough?
3. Do you compare yourself and your family to others?
4. Do you feel problems keep building and can’t see it getting better?
5. Is “keeping it all together” at home and work challenging and stressful?
6. Are you emotionally and physically exhausted and lack the energy to deal with day-to-day problems with ease?
7. Do you feel guilty after you’ve yelled at your child?
8. Are your relationships strained, and do you feel disrespected?
9. Do you wish for peace and harmony in your home?
10. Are you concerned for your children’s mental and emotional health?
If you respond "Yes" to one of these questions, please continue reading!
“I did then what I knew to do. Now that I know better, I do better” – Maya Angelou
“Alone, we can do so little, together we can do so much” – Helen Keller
AND SO MUCH MORE…